Oak Ridge Natural Resources was built on five core values that are fundamental to our company and serve as a guide for our future success.
- Integrity is at the heart of each activity we pursue and is best summed up by honesty and a commitment to strong moral principles. Whether working through the details of an acquisition or completing an expense report, we believe that integrity is what defines us as a company and as individuals.
- Character is the essence of every business decision which comes down to the good reputation of our company and how our people conduct themselves. We believe that character is who you are when no one is watching. Our character defines how we treat people, how we spend our time, and how we do our work.
- Hard Work resonates at the core of who we are. Through the diligent efforts of each employee who rolls up his sleeves to embrace the old fashioned quality of hard work, we achieve corporate success. As a company, we are committed to seeing projects through effectively, efficiently and with ownership in every task.
- A Positive Environment is the responsibility of every employee at Oak Ridge. While the Company may lay the foundation of employment, it is up to each member to build and protect our work atmosphere. We believe that a positive work environment is characterized by good communication, respect for others and an overall spirit of cooperation.
- Legacy is created and sustained by the gifting of one generation’s time and experiences to the next. We believe in pairing seasoned professionals with those newer to the industry to provide an unparalleled exchange of ideas that enhances the company’s best practices and efficiency. Additionally, we encourage employees to strive to leave a legacy of ownership and pride in their individual jobs. We believe that by utilizing this approach, our legacy will be rich and long-lasting.